streaming

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Radio Station Broadcast Apps  (Read 3524 times)

• No avatar
September 02, 2013, 10:11:05 pm
Hi there can you suggest a set of apps that we can use to mix our itunes songs but with voice over mic control.
Koalasan works perfect with my Icecast, but I can't find a good dj player app with mic support, as I need to comment while I play the songs...

Thank you

• No avatar
September 09, 2013, 09:33:25 am
I don't know any too, sorry.
I am going to get djay2 for iPad, but it probably does not have talkover support.

• No avatar
September 16, 2013, 06:06:56 pm
not possible to stream and isolate the mic with any app I have already tried so you must use headphones/mic and be alert at all times, this is not good
maybe the kind developer make this works with Spreaker DJ, I think this is the best mic and simple dj app.
But it does not work with broadcast... ;-(

• No avatar
December 18, 2013, 05:44:41 am
Use the Bossjock Radio app for iPad which allows cart buttons with voice ducking from either the internal or external (USB) connected microphone :) the app also provides full processing and cloud audio file loading ... it is an Audiobus enabled app and as such you can route Bossjock direct to Koalasan or route Bossjock to further audio processing and then to Koalasan ... I've been put off using Koalasan for now due to lack of mp3 support for Shoutcast however I've been reading that if Koalasan broadcast AAC to a transcoding server  then the transcoded can output in mp3 :)

• No avatar
February 09, 2014, 11:28:18 pm
We are still experimenting at FromeFM but currently we are broadcasting using Koalasan and using AudioBus to feed through djay2 and Vocalive etc.

anything