News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Higher ports <URGENT>  (Read 3142 times)

• No avatar
October 28, 2013, 04:22:13 pm
Hi,
We are having a problem that we cannot use Koaalasan on our platform due to it not working on ports higher than X (X= some integer greater than 20,000?)
Is there any way you can fix this for us? We like using your solution but will require it working on higher number ports.

Thanks for the product and for any assistance you can provide.

Kind regards
Jonathan Westerling

• No avatar
October 28, 2013, 11:24:39 pm
I will check now and report on this thread as soon as i can.

• No avatar
October 29, 2013, 11:22:06 am
Thanks for the product and for any assistance you can provide.

Kind regards
Jonathan Westerling

A brief follow-up: the problem is there and reproducible. I have a fix ready and i am going to submit version 1.2.4 to Apple within few hours. Then it will take their time to have it approved. Sorry for this bug and thanks for this report (it seems this was somewhat introduced with ios7 fixes).

• No avatar
October 29, 2013, 11:32:00 pm
A quick update: a new release that fixes this bug and other little quirks on iOS 7 has been submitted to the AppStore today.
On a side note, a future release will bring new functionalities. For this reason there was a substantial change of the settings database. Installing this version will delete the configurations currently stored in the app.

• No avatar
October 30, 2013, 06:09:25 pm
Marco,

Thanks so much! I will look for the update to appear, though I don't have it yet on my phone. I have several good ideas about your product and understand you're aware of our company. If you'd like, feel free to contact me if you have any thoughts or questions about us. I'm very pleased that you were able to fix this for us. Thanks again.

Kind regards, Jonathan

anything