News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: iPad dock  (Read 1696 times)

• No avatar
January 05, 2015, 09:31:17 pm
Howdy,

I have the Behringer iStudio IS202 http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/iS202.aspx 3 channel iPad dock. I'm using a 2nd Gen iPad with Koalasan 1.2.8. The dock has 3 input channels: 2 @ bal/unbal XLR-1/4" with phantom power available, and 1 @ L&R RCA's line-in. The first time I used Koalasan, both mic/lin ch's worked, but the next time only one or the other worked, but not both. I think I may have updated Koalasan in between (don't remember for sure). Seems the one that works depends on which one was plugged in first...or if both are plugged in when I turn on the dock, only ch 1 of the mic/lin works.
If anyone is using this dock to broadcast, or can figure out what the problem is and/or how to fix it, PLEASE let me know. It's the lightest weight and least expensive/simplest solution for broadcasting multiple announcers in the field.
Currently I have to use iCast broadcaster which works on both mic/lin ch's, but it has a weird visually unusable way of seeing the output (instead of VU meters), refuses to display horizontally (which is how the dock works), and has no connection to the AudioBus app (I want to use extra compression and limiting as the announcers get excited and scream in the headset mics causing severe clipping and distortion).

Thanks so much for considering my plea for assistance.